Video clip of me | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Video clip of me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Error File Not Found

Try that.

I hate mud :D That's pretty cool!

It only works with Internet Explorer, and not Netscape.

Sweet video though, did you stay stuck after the video?

Yeah I had to be winched out. Everyone in our group ended up being winched, even the trucks on 38's and 44's.

Cool. Where abouts in Calgary is that? My grand parents live there, so I'll convince them to take their AWD Eddie Bauer out there j/k LOL

That's good muddin right there! :redexp:

how can i see it? my computer reads the audio for it and i hear people talking and exhuast but i have a white screen... it says something about software is missing from quicktime so i cant see it properly

Originally posted by jimabena74
how can i see it? my computer reads the audio for it and i hear people talking and exhuast but i have a white screen... it says something about software is missing from quicktime so i cant see it properly
What the heck are you letting quicktime play an AVI file for?. . you aren't a mac user are you Jim?

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty dirty... swell

This video was taken at McLean Creek OHV Park just southwest of Calgary.

Here is the original White Knight going through the same hole right after me. It needed to be winched as well. http://www.whiteknight.ca/white knight 7.AVI

what about the humvy?

Jim must be a Mac user because I AM and I have the same problem. Oh well, I'll just imagine what it looks like to have an X stuck in mud.

Originally posted by Crankcase
It only works with Internet Explorer, and not Netscape.

Sweet video though, did you stay stuck after the video?

I just got it to work in my netscape browser :D

Nice video Paul, I like!

nice!

me like videos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very Nice!!!! Keep the vids coming! Good to see everyone else needed to be winched.

Back