• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Vinyl Wraps & Ceramic Coating

Bstard2001

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Looking into vinyl wrapping my ST with Xpel as well as Ceramic Coating?? Any thoughts/comments??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
EF Vendor
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
It’s not uncommon. A freshly wrapped vehicle is an excellent ceramic candidate as it’s perfectly clean.

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I've had mine wrapped in Xpel and ceramic coated. I have full bumper, full hood, half fenders and mirrors in Xpel. Really no need to do any more then that as it protects all the important areas.

Post 65 and 71

avio07

Reaction score
City, State
A
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
I've had mine wrapped in Xpel and ceramic coated. I have full bumper, full hood, half fenders and mirrors in Xpel. Really no need to do any more then that as it protects all the important areas.

Post 65 and 71

how much did it cost you? What type of paint protection does it give? Scratches ?

Bstard2001

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
So I got my truck wrapped in Xpel and Ceramic Pro (Gold Package) Ceramic Coated as well. Not going to lie it was pretty expensive but man was it worth it. Still undecided wether or not I'm going to have them put the EXPLORER hood badging back on.

Attachments