• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Virginia beach meet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Xeek

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 xlt
[MENTION=91966]jd4242[/MENTION], [MENTION=13139]unclemeat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=171637]Wills05xlt4x4[/MENTION], [MENTION=12558]boominXplorer[/MENTION], [MENTION=213363]Explorin'VA[/MENTION], [MENTION=89478]Brandon96[/MENTION], and whoever else.

whats everybody interested in? going out to eat? cookout at someones house? and last planning a day for it.

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Ill be down next couple weeks for back surgery sooo..

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Ill be outa town to aug 21-28..

Hey we can have a meet today at my shop..a meet my transmission that needs to come out and back in kinda meet..lol

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger

kevinspann

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 EB
[MENTION=85174]kevinspann[/MENTION]?

I'm down for a meet up. I know a guy in the area with a lifted Sport Trac too, he might be in depending on the day. I wonder if I should still be mad at Explorinitup for buying the supercharged 5.0 early last year before I could get to it!

kevinspann

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 EB

Xeek

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 xlt
Kevin, its it white?

And i agree, the more its.bumped the more.people see, but we should try and figure out where.to go first.
Like a wing place, or chris.and.tims spot, park at pucknpull and have jose and danny do bbq.again? Haha

kevinspann

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 EB
Kevin, its it white?

And i agree, the more its.bumped the more.people see, but we should try and figure out where.to go first.
Like a wing place, or chris.and.tims spot, park at pucknpull and have jose and danny do bbq.again? Haha

The lifted Sport Trac that he has? Yes.

Xeek

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 xlt
The lifted Sport Trac that he has? Yes.

Wonder if its the guy that lives in my neighborhood. Lol

Lol so youre saying yalls shop is good?. I have plans the 15th. Maybe friday the 14th? i get off at 2.

kevinspann

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 EB

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.