• Register Today It's free!

Vizualogic Headrest wiring

Peetahman

Reaction score
City, State
Petersburg, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLS
okay fellas i know this might seem like a dumb question but i have never actually ran the 12v power, 12v acc, ground, and parking brake wires before to power a device. i need to know exactly where each wire should go to properly wire it. the wires are as follows:

yellow - 12v battery wire
red - 12v acc wire (which i think is the remote so they turn off with the radio)
black - ground of course
green - parking brake wire

okay i need to know the best place to run the red wire and the yellow. the black and green i was told to just ground as usual. the parking should be grounded so that i can watch the monitors while the car isn't in park.

i have an 02 explorer if that helps. i already have everything else hooked up other than these wires. help fellas they are trying to charge me $90 to hook up those four wires at the shops here. i already have everything and i mean everything hooked up except this.

you can splice them in at the radio harness.
battery is white/yellow
acc is black/pink
ground is black/orange

ground would be better off going to some metal on the car though rather than the wire on the radio harness.

the school i went too always taught us acessory goto the radio , 12volt ignition wire , ground chasis ground an then the brake wire you have 2 options you can either hit ure brake up or ground it out to a seperate ground of its own

did the school you went to also teach you how to copy and paste other peoples work??

Back