Waag grille guard | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Waag grille guard

King of So Cal

Reaction score
City, State
So Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
Why is it impossible to find any pics of one for a 4th gen? Does anyone have any?

Also what is your favorite grille guard for a 4th gen. Post up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

give me a month then I'll post photos of Ursula with Sterling Equipment & Mfg. Co. Truck Winch Mount Guard - Gator model with 1" tow hoops under winch cradle and Mile Marker HI12000 lb hydraulic winch :D

I ordered it already and it is under fabrication

Damn The Electrician, that's going to look awesome! I can't wait for that.

I've never seen photos of the Waag for the 4th Gen, but Waag usually makes good stuff. You could also try shooting them an email.

I'd also recommend Sterling Equipment for Grill Guards - they have so many options available. They practically rival Lego for the amount of possibilities - not to mention they're not far from me in FL.

Here are some photos I snap for Sterling Equipment & Mfg. Co. Gator Model Winch Mount Brush Guard with optional add on light bar kit and 1” rod tow loops - Part# 83XGWP-G – W/L - W/1" Rod Tow Loops Under Cradle

5999403918_fe8c7e2cf5_b.jpg

5998855433_55e9257a94_b.jpg

5999397068_fecd5f245d_b.jpg

hopefully in the near future I'll post new photos after I'll finish installing the Mile Marker 12,000 lb Hydraulic Winch Part# 75-52000C with the light bar and the IPF 6" Round High Performance Light Kit Part#968CSG

Looks great , would love to see more pictures of that set up.

There's a company near Pittsburgh that makes and sells these full frontal assualt style gaurds for your Gen Explorers called Ibis Tek on Route 8, the same front guards they put on police vehicles. Here's the link to and ad I found today for them, they have 24 available right now.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/2587982567.html

There's a company near Pittsburgh that makes and sells these full frontal assualt style gaurds for your Gen Explorers called Ibis Tek on Route 8, the same front guards they put on police vehicles. Here's the link to and ad I found today for them, they have 24 available right now.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/2587982567.html

Good call on posting it here, Jerry. I accidentally posted it in the 3rd gen forum when I came across it.

Back