Walk thru of spindle installment | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Walk thru of spindle installment

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks...any new parts needed like brake lines, or specialized tools??? doesnt seem to be though...

sweet I got all the tool needed im sure. Just didnt know if anything because of ball joints, i never messed with those

Alright im to not sure I will, looks like I could just bolt it on pretty much and go get a new alignment. But I better check to be safe

Turn your wheels after it is finished and be sure the brake lines don't pull tight. You should be fine. Also, I am not sure the 32mm nut will work since that is for 4x4 and you are looking at a 2wd.

Grab that Camburg kit!

Turn your wheels after it is finished and be sure the brake lines don't pull tight. You should be fine. Also, I am not sure the 32mm nut will work since that is for 4x4 and you are looking at a 2wd.

Grab that Camburg kit!

Oh wow, your right Daniel, Guess that isn't needed. Not sure what you'll need for the bearings.

Yeah I tried calling the guy to see if he still had it but I keep getting all circuits busy guy over and over. Its an amazing deal it sells for over 1300 new

Yeah I am running 2wd and over all seems like it will be a pretty easy job except for all the dirt grime and rust that are probably hold those bolts on...guess I will find out lol

Back