• Register Today It's free!

want to lower my 2004 X

TxStreetRyders

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT
Im in the steps of going with a set of 24" U2-55 rims and i want to lower it just so it sits right at the top of the tire, but whats the best and cheapest way ... do they make coliovers for explorers? ALL IDEAS WELCOME PLEASSSE !!

Thanks
Big Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey man i have a 2002 X on 24's with 255/30 tires with a 1.6 groundforce drop and it sits on the tires perfectly no rubbing or anything and the kit is only like 250$

sexiest rim ever? the stock 16 inch ws6 rims on my trans am when matched with drag radials :)... i think i need new boxers.

+1 on the picks.

sexiest rim ever? the stock 16 inch ws6 rims on my trans am when matched with drag radials :)... i think i need new boxers.

+1 on the picks.

I have seen some SICK drag setups on some WS6's:cool: I will PM you some links next time I come across them.

Okay, so where are the freaking pictures? I am going to contribute to the thread by posting up some new pics I took of my black beauty last week:D

100_1792.jpg

100_1793.jpg

file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0088.JPG
file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0082.JPG
file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0081.JPG
sorry these all old pics my kid broke camera will update pics when i get new camera

dont know why link wont allow to view and dont know how to paste on website

I have seen some SICK drag setups on some WS6's:cool: I will PM you some links next time I come across them.

Okay, so where are the freaking pictures? I am going to contribute to the thread by posting up some new pics I took of my black beauty last week:D

100_1792.jpg

100_1793.jpg

Not my style but clean nonetheless.

file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0088.JPG
file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0082.JPG
file:///C:/Users/Maricruz/Pictures/New%20Folder/IMG_0081.JPG
sorry these all old pics my kid broke camera will update pics when i get new camera

Go to tinypic.com and upload the image and copy the Forum & Message Board code and post it on a reply. BOOM!

Back