Wanted - 2nd Gen ignition wires

2000StreetRod

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Sport FI, 03 Ltd V8
I need ignition wires that mate with Explorer 2nd generation coil packs. I plan to build a dual coilpack second fire ignition system for my SOHC V6. For each cylinder I will have to splice together the associated high voltage output from each coilpack.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you need the plugs that go to the coil pack backwards then? I'm pretty sure I've got something like that in the shop....

Si

broken ignition wires

you need the plugs that go to the coil pack backwards then? I'm pretty sure I've got something like that in the shop....
Si

That's correct Si and thanks for responding. I need the high voltage connectors to the coil pack and 12 to 18 inches of good wire for each connector. Anyone closer to South Carolina than Canada have old broken ignition wires?

Why didnt you say something when I was sending the other stuff? I could have sent you some used wires.

full box

Why didnt you say something when I was sending the other stuff? I could have sent you some used wires.

I didn't think of it at the time and you probably couldn't have stuffed much else in the box you sent anyway.

I'll see what I've got at work on monday. I should have a set or 2.

Let me know if you can't get any. I know I have an extra set from my 5.0 and a sohc set laying around.

Back