Wanted Dash Instrument Cluster 2001 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Dash Instrument Cluster 2001 Explorer

nipits

Reaction score
City, State
Delaware, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLS
I need a 2001 Ford Explorer XLS Dash Instrument Cluster, My instrument cluster is not digital on the mileage it is just the analog dial numbers that add up the mileage. Just had to put another engine in that has 67,000 miles on it but that is not why i'm replacing it, i am replacing it because the oil pressure needle assembly broke in the cluster and it is driving me crazy,
I figure if i am going to replace it i might as well try to replace it with an instrument cluster that has the mileage alot closer to the amount of miles that the engine has on it.
Please let me know if anybody has one and can help me out.
Thanks
Email: nipits@gmail.com

P.S. I am also looking for a rear wiper arm assembly and the rear hatchback
door latching assembly's on each side of the rear of the hatchback and the handle assembly that is for the rear hatchback to open it up.

I need a 2001 Ford Explorer XLS Dash Instrument Cluster, My instrument cluster is not digital on the mileage it is just the analog dial numbers that add up the mileage. Just had to put another engine in that has 67,000 miles on it but that is not why i'm replacing it, i am replacing it because the oil pressure needle assembly broke in the cluster and it is driving me crazy,
I figure if i am going to replace it i might as well try to replace it with an instrument cluster that has the mileage alot closer to the amount of miles that the engine has on it.
Please let me know if anybody has one and can help me out.
Thanks
Email: nipits@gmail.com

P.S. I am also looking for a rear wiper arm assembly and the rear hatchback
door latching assembly's on each side of the rear of the hatchback and the handle assembly that is for the rear hatchback to open it up.

hi i have the tail gate parts i have the oil gauge but not the whole cluster my email is kbabiak@comcast.net thanks,karl

I have a whole cluster out of a 97 XLT v8, working when I removed it, 181k or so on the odo, pm me if you have any questions

Back