wanted: suspension or body lift in maryland | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wanted: suspension or body lift in maryland

lilbeefy

Reaction score
City, State
maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt, 2004 xlt
Any one have a suspension lift for a 96 x they dont need of want anymore in the eastern shore, Maryland area? Will suffice with a body lift also if no used suspension lifts are available. thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nobody have any?

Hehe -- to actually find a body/suspension lift specifically in eastern shore is going to be a long shot, let alone in MD itself. Having said that, I am probably going to be removing the body lift on my Explorer in about a month or so. If you're interested, shoot me back a PM in about a month and for $30, its yours (the body lift blocks and bolts/nuts/washers and the 3" bumper bracket for the back bumper).

Hehe -- to actually find a body/suspension lift specifically in eastern shore is going to be a long shot, let alone in MD itself. Having said that, I am probably going to be removing the body lift on my Explorer in about a month or so. If you're interested, shoot me back a PM in about a month and for $30, its yours (the body lift blocks and bolts/nuts/washers and the 3" bumper bracket for the back bumper).

will do. thank you. by the way will that come with all that I need to do the instal l or will i still need the steering adapter etc. etc.

Back