• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

WANTED WTB Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010

Hiperguy

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Trailblazer SS
WANTED To Buy Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010 Would like to be in red and LOW miles the 4.6 V8 in it.Also looking for it to have the Factory Navigation and Sunroof.All of the ones I have looked at had the sunroof in them.Again 2010 and Nav. and LOW miles,V8 if you have one of these trucks For Sale drop me a note. I will be will ing to travel for the right truck to get it.
Now I'm not all on that much so its best to contact me directly at my direct E-Mail [email protected] Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

emma

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport SOHC
Here's an '08 that you may find interesting.
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4769996199.html

00y0y_3tcpVqXWkNb_600x450.jpg

Mace350

Reaction score
City, State
Cambridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Ford Sport Trac
Took me 2 years to get my 2004 Adrenalin... Happy hunting!

Tech By Trade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Your mom's house
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Sport Trac

Hiperguy

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Trailblazer SS
Still Looking

There has to be a good 2010 Low Milage red one there with GPS.

Zorracleo

Reaction score
City, State
Oswego.ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Sportrax adrena
WANTED To Buy Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010 Would like to be in red and LOW miles the 4.6 V8 in it.Also looking for it to have the Factory Navigation and Sunroof.All of the ones I have looked at had the sunroof in them.Again 2010 and Nav. and LOW miles,V8 if you have one of these trucks For Sale drop me a note. I will be will ing to travel for the right truck to get it.
I Now I'm not all on that much so its best to contact me directly at my direct E-Mail [email protected] Thanks
I see by date on this I'm sure you found one by now but I got the one you are looking for I have had mine for 5+yrs it's been very well maintained got alot for paper work got it with 76gs on it it now has 153gs
Asking $15,000. New tires battery rare suspension fresh tune-up trans serviced
Tailpipe