Warn auto-manual hub conversion kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Warn auto-manual hub conversion kit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You sure on them prices?? Here, in my little corner of the Great White North, the 32720 nut kit dealers at $53.03 Canajun and the 29071 hubs are $189 and change...... List would probably be 25% higher...

ok - i'm confused now, i needed a conversion kit to install the warn std hubs i just bought, www.4wheelparts.com and www.warn.com say i need part #27997 but when i called the local offroad shop they said that part number is disco-ed and to use part# 32720. i see that jimmiecakes is listing this number as well can anyone confirm this and has anyone done the install with the new part number? :hammer:

Numbers are straight out of our whoopee new Warn catalog. Prices quoted are in $CA and represent what our store would pay for the privilege of stocking these items....

central 4wheel has the warn hubs on sale for 139 right now. I had to show them their add in the new 4wheeler. the conversion kit cost around 50. I am very happy with their performance so far.

thanks guys - warn emailed me and confirmed the change in part numbers

Back