• Register Today It's free!

Warn Premium Hubs

jtb1689

Reaction score
City, State
Woodinville, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport Eddie Bauer
Good ol' warn manual hub question, but one I couldn't find answers to in the search. I'm looking at doing an auto to manual hub conversion bla bla bla on my 93 sport. Conversion kit bla bla $5 bag part number #28068X, 2 of them. My question, I would prefer to get the premium manual hubs as opposed to the standard manual hubs however can't find a place that sells em for the 1st gen explorers. Is there a different way to go about finding what I want, or should I just take the standards and go?

What are you planning on doing with your truck? Is it stock tires? 31's, 35's? I broke several Mile Marker hubs with my truck on 32's, then 33's. Finally spend a little extra and got the Warn standard hubs. I'm locked with 33's now and have never had a problem with them.

Edit:

Just looked at the link in your signature. The standards will be more than strong enough for you.

gotta also remember that the premium hubs are not listed in the Warn catalog as for a Explorer since there are for a Jeep. just have to order them by part number to get them.

Back