Warning 911 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Warning 911

The phone I use is the Galaxy SII - I777, and MTF is the 3.5.1 version, but regardless of whether the phone is connected or not, every time you turn on the warning engine kicks in 911, and as I said in my country do not 911 service exists, thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The phone I use is the Galaxy SII - I777, and MTF is the 3.5.1 version, but regardless of whether the phone is connected or not, every time you turn on the warning engine kicks in 911, and as I said in my country do not 911 service exists, thanks

I suggest you message Crystal and tell her to notify the programmers to make sure it works. I know for a fact it doesn't work either for me since I turned it off this morning, shut down MFT and turned it back on, prompts me for 911 Assist despite having the warning off. It must be annoying to have to deal with that. I hope they fix that.

Bueller? Bueller? ...

Got to be a pest on this, it's been 4 months, I'm sure the department you need to speak to is back, so what's the scoop? Just tell us, have bean counters and lawyers stepped in and "forced" us to use 911 assist? And you didn't remove the option in time for release? Got to be a reason. If you screwed up just admit it. Just let us know something, please.

Well, four months awaiting response from Ford, and hearing the warning 911 every time you start the engine, do not think that is too much?

Hi, guys!

Sorry for my lack of response to this.

Tavin,

Can you please check the PM I sent you on 1/14? I was requesting a video of your in-vehicle experience to send to my support.

Rebecca

If Peter, very frustrating, I hope some positive response from Ford, perhaps watching video give some solution, Thanks

If Peter, very frustrating, I hope some positive response from Ford, perhaps watching video give some solution, Thanks

Wow, that would be tiresome !
But great Joe ****er song there - saw him live years ago ....

I wonder - is 911 turned off on your phone ?

just trying to help, but have you tried NOT pairing your phone to see if that clears it ?

and then trying again to pair with it turned off on your phone ?

good luck getting it resolved, certainly sounds fixable !

I wonder - is 911 turned off on your phone ?

It matters not if turned on or off on the phone. My Ex has always done this since upgrading from Ver 2.8. I have 911 assist set to off and 911 assist reminder set to off but always get the reminder as soon as the phone pairs to MFT. If I don't pair a phone, no reminder. It is aggravating, but it is not a show stopper for me because this is the only fault I find with MFT in our Ex.

Thank you all, if I've tried every way possible and nothing, apparently has a solution, they will have to work the dealer to MTF software, Greetings

Back