• Register Today It's free!

washington FAB.

bmotoX

Reaction score
City, State
Gig Harbor, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XL
Is there anyone or any good places in washington to get a roll cage built for my 92X.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If ya find one I need bumpers and rock sliders built ;)

You may want to try contacting TC's offroad center in kent. I've never been to their store, but they were eager to offer info to an aquiantance in need of some fab work. I know nothing of what came from it. But it's a start maybe I should call too :)

yes there is

I know of a guy in Woodland Washington he works out of his home and does pretty good work I will have to get his number or e add for you if you want. I believe he is a little high priced but does goooood work!!!! his home is real nice and he has a shop there so its not a rundown place or anything. I will check on it tomarrow I am going to be stopping by there

I'm interested.

roll cage info

ok so he doesn't have a web page but I have heard he does good work. his name is Jon Pearson and his number is 360-225-3615. he works with diamond plate and stainless steel. he basicaly does custom anything and knows what he is doing. from what I saw he is verry tallented. good luck

dodge

Ok you guys wanted a fabber up north well here he is
contact crash on the S.N.O.R.T. forum (sweaty nipples off road team)
Crash is doing some work for my friend gibby on his 4runner here is a link to the thread of gibbys engine transplant lots of photos
this 4runner was plenty cool before with only a 3.0 v-6 this thing is going to be a monster with a 350 :thumbsup:

Back