• Register Today It's free!

wats up guys,new 2 the forums

shanster4x4

Reaction score
City, State
rockland county, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 xlt
ive been lookin around this sight for sum time now and never registered till 2day, jus sayin wats up and postin pics of my 02 xlt:thumbsup:
IMG00062.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

and the new rubber once lifting is complete:D
IMG00070.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i live 5 min from rt 59 by nanuet (or like palisades mall)...1992...its been awhile huh;)

I was up there about 5 or 6 years ago, and I saw that they now have a Home Depot Expo, Rickles closed down, and the Ford dealer on route 45 changed their name. Is that speed shop still around on route 59? I think it's in Spring Valley. There use to be an old theater which was closed for many years. I worked for a school on main street, and use to go to the hardware store, and plumbing store in Airmont pretty often. This is before they had Home Depot there. They had Sears in that area.

What percent tints do you have? and i really like that front brush guard. How much did that cost?

Welcome, your chain is dragging, and put those tires on!

Nice wheels, Are they cragars?

How much further than the stock wheels do they stick out? Im thinking of getting a set.

Thanks and welcome to the forum :D

your current set up is exactly what my current goal is !!!!

if you havent got a lift ordered yet - checkout ROAD BULLY's spacer lifts

great info on this site and the members are really cool to !!!

WELCOME BROHIEM !!!

Danny

I think they are American Racing, the blue and red stripe gives them away.

Ah .. didnt see the stripe .. Im color blind so .. yeah .. haha

They do look like cragars but cragars dont have a stripe .. so guess your right

I think those look like 15" rims?

welcoem and nice x

will be nice with them tires on,
search the 3rd gen forum for lifting that bad boy,

Welcome to the forum...

I had the same wheels on my '94. If you just wanted center caps, simply change the lugs to the Ford lug for the 2001 Ranger/Explorer wheel and the same year center caps will pop on. I had left mine chrome, but could easily be painted.

I thought I added a picture...

Attachments

• 062a.jpg
    062a.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 168

thnx for all the input guys..i originally bought a set of 22's and had those for awhile but the idea of fragile tires on a big suv just wasnt cuttin it for me..i just accuired a body lift so im going 2 be goin up 3 inches, then next move is steering towards roadbullys spacers.

I like the idea of the centercaps..that looks nice,did they fit in snug and tight like they go in on the stock rims?

brooklynbay,i love rt59..theres like every store around that area,and as for the speedshop..all shops in spring valley have been overrun by the big honda scene in my area,seeing a honda in spring valley is like seeing a yellowcab in manhatten...

I like the idea of the centercaps..that looks nice,did they fit in snug and tight like they go in on the stock rims?

Yep.. Looks like it's made for it. Not my orginal idea. It came to me from N2FORD. Remember that where ever you find the center caps, you need the lug nuts. I think that it really dresses up the wheel. And they will not come off by accident.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back