• Register Today It's free!

Wave goodbye to this Explorer

Explorer_XL

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
I'm 16 and just had to give you guys the bad news, my mom is replacing the '92 Explorer XL we've had for nealy 6 years now, with, guess what, a Nissian Frontier. I have a few pictures below, and sorry to say the Explorer will probably go to my older sister, otherwise known as "car destroyer".. So the next time you see this Explorer will probably be in the JunkYard...

p?id=104312&toggle=fullsize&f=explorer_vs_frontier.jpg

Large Picture

There it is, you get to see the emblem for one last time...
etfile.php?id=104313&toggle=fullsize&f=ford_emblem.jpg

Large Picture

ile.php?id=104314&toggle=fullsize&f=nissian_emblem.jpg

Large Picture

P.S. The Explorer was stock except for the 15" Chrome Wheels and 235/75 Michelins all around..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Atleast it will still be around :) How come she didnt give it to you?

If its paid off, tell your Mom to keep it for you..

I'm just trying to be good, and excuse me, 'not a moocher like my now 21 yr old sister: I already have purchased two vehilces... you can see them at www.shocontinental.com

ehumm, Let me make a correction, My sister is 21 she's in college, probably 10 miles away lives in an apartment with her boyfriend and 2 other people, but yes, she is around, almost every two days, but that's because she wants us to watch her 2 month old dog or she's trying to get some food. My mom supports her and I'm really not trying to sound so un-loving it's just that it seems like she messes up everything she has and I just don't want to see such a nice Explorer get destroyed by her.

And my two cars I purchased MYSELF with my own money from working weekend-jobs for the past three years.

Oh noooo, not too many XL's left out there from 92....Tell your sis to keep it nice:(

Dont worry dude keep up the hard work and you will be better off.....sisters are like that, especially older ones.
You have a chance to learn from her mistakes :)
Someday she will need you more then she does now.

hahaha

Also KICK HER IN GEAR and express to her how important it is to maintain a vehicle :) hehehehe I try that with every women I know, you cant win em all.....

Back