We came home with a 2017 Sport today | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

We came home with a 2017 Sport today

Pacochu

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
The wifey was getting a bit tired of her 2008 CX-9. It's a great car, but she wanted something new after 116,000 miles. She only wanted a black Explorer Sport with second row buckets, the moonroof and the 401a package. That is all she would settle for. She liked the looks of the Sport and only wanted black...lucky me the detailer guy.

We ended up getting it for $46,600 or so after the rebates. We were pretty happy with the price on a 2017. Now I get to detail it. I refuse to let some dealership lackey touch the paint. Unfortunately, it's something like a billion degrees here in Houston. so I will be sweating my butt off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats. You will love it. We have a 2014 and still enjoy the heck out of it. It was a win-win for me and my wife as she likes it as much as I do. It pulls the boat well, fits our family for vacations, gets decent suv gas mileage and drives very well. In fact, the entire powertrain is so well sorted out that is say it's the best characteristic of the car.

just picked up 17 Exsport...much better than 14 I traded in!!! Sync 3 much better. Digital speed, TPMS, front camera, carplay, loud horn, Nav actually works, etc,etc,etc

now how do you get the front emblem off? chainsaw again :)

just picked up 17 Exsport...much better than 14 I traded in!!! Sync 3 much better. Digital speed, TPMS, front camera, carplay, loud horn, Nav actually works, etc,etc,etc

now how do you get the front emblem off? chainsaw again :)
There are threads/posts on that issue that you can find using the 'Search' function.

Peter

There are threads/posts on that issue that you can find using the 'Search' function.

Peter

same old peter........edit out anything that is true and not political correct aye :)

Back