WeatherTech floormats | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

We made the mistake of opting for the Ford all weather floor mats when we ordered our 2016 Ex LTD in late 2015. But, as soon as we took delivery, we saw that we needed to replace those mats with Weather Tech brand after market mate, like we had gotten in our 08 F150 Screw. They are a must in a region that gets snow in the winter. The Weather Tech prices aren't bad. They're a good value.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

MM07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
Thanks Peter. Looks like I'm buying something on Amazon...just ordered the Eagle Klaw. We'll see how it goes.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

MM07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
Forgot to update.

Added just two Eagle Klaws and they are holding perfectly. Kind of pricey, but they do the job.

<

MM07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
Also, for those who are having trouble cleaning your mats I found a solution.

I tried multi-purpose cleaner, dish soap, magic erasers, and windex.

Last night I used lysol scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. Sprayed it on. Let sit for a few, then scrubbed off with a brush. Rinsed it off in the shower, let air dry, and it looks brand new.

<

<

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I'll add that I went with the Husky mats in our 2020 ST. They fit very well and provide a lot of coverage. No issues over the several months that they have been installed.

<