Weathertech now has BOTH cargo liners? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Weathertech now has BOTH cargo liners?

kabiblueline

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
I was poking around the Weathertech site today and I noticed that they now allow you to select from 2 different cargo liners:
- behind 2nd row
- behind third row

Previously they only had cargo liners for "behind 2nd row".
They don't seem to have any pics of the actual "behind 3rd row" mat in an Explorer (only "representative images")

I've been waiting to order my Weathertechs until they had a mot for behind 3rd row.

Has anyone ordered the "behind 3rd row mat"?
How does it look?

I'd like to call Weathertech and confirm the mat really does exist, but I've never had much luck getting ahold of anyone there....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have not seen them, however I have only had my 3rd row seats up for sitting in once. I keep them down and utilize the larger floor area with the larger cargo mat.

I purchased the package a couple of months ago, including the rear cargo mat. They all look great an fit like a glove. If you need the use the third row you could roll up the rear cargo mat.

Regarding the "behind the second row" cargo mat. Does it lie on top of the folded down third row seats? Thanks for any response.

Regarding the "behind the second row" cargo mat. Does it lie on top of the folded down third row seats? Thanks for any response.
Welcome to the Forum Springfield BMW.:wavey:
If it referred to as a cargo mat, then yes, it lays on top of the folded 3rd row seats.

Peter

Back