• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Web portal??

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
What are those websites called where you go to them, type in an address(www.) and then it directs you there by an alternate means?

Yea, thats confusing... Im at work, and there are categories like games/dating/etc that I cant visit. I know there is a way to bypass this by typing the address into a site, but I dont know what the sites are called?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Ranger379

Reaction score
City, State
middle of nowhere, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 4X4 4.0 OHV Auto
u mean the stuff that lets i go to sites that are "blocked" at school/work/etc? in that case try www.browseatwork.com aint that hard to remember lol

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport

Ranger379

Reaction score
City, State
middle of nowhere, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 4X4 4.0 OHV Auto
question out of the blue, does it let u on myspace? what is one site that u cant get to, im kinda wornding if an idea i used when i was at school will still work?

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
No, I cant get on myspace, its classified as a dating/personal site.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

Ranger379

Reaction score
City, State
middle of nowhere, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 4X4 4.0 OHV Auto
i take it u can get on here tho right?
what about cardomain?

ap81590

Reaction score
City, State
North Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT
Try haloproxy.com and fetchproxy.com Both of those work at my school, which has pretty strict guards.

Ranger379

Reaction score
City, State
middle of nowhere, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 4X4 4.0 OHV Auto
ok try this. it worked for me at school. its Dot.Tk. it worked for me at my school. it just forwards u to a site of your choice... it wont let u use a site like myspace or what ever so i made a new geocities site and put links on there, if it works u could do that, takes a little time but its pry worth it. give it a try next time your at work just click the links i have and see if they wotk. it takes u to myspace but at the top in address bar it still has the dot.tk address. here it is WWW.JAKESEXPLORER.TK pry have to copy/paste cause it dont recognize .tk as a website like it does .com good luck
edit: i guess it does see it as a website lol

Last edited:

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
fetchproxy got it thanks!