Website for Aerostar parts.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
im posting this web site I found that really list Aerostar parts. According to there parts list they have 2,885 parts listed. I found front fenders,door handles,engine rebuilding parts, ect... I found it strange that this company has just about everything but front coil spring for an awd van.
Parts train is the company
www.PARTSTRAIN.COM
GO TO AEROSTAR LISTING

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just touched the link and it opened up for me. I'll redo it if you have trouble

http://www.partstrain.com/ I don't know why I did not open for you. Try to type it manually . I just got don't looking at turn signal lens,mufflers,and window moldings

Nice find. They do not list all 3 of the rear upper control arm bushings.

There's a page on there site that had aftermarket parts I found interesting. Pictures of magnaflow exhaust systems k&a filters I saw front fenders and the rocker panels that go under the window area. My only question was they list the same part with different price I saw 7 window motors and front turn lens they had 4 with different prices. But they list more AREOSTAR parts than anyone.

This is what I get when I click the link:

Attachments

• Access denied..JPG
    Access denied..JPG
    84 KB · Views: 160

Anyone interested in a Hollander book for areostar and other cars. I contact them it's out of print it's the 65 addition it covers 1985-1999 they only way to get it is a computer down load for$695.00 new. The sales man Jonathan well sent me a link someone has a used book from that year for $175.00. It's the real print book and covers those years I listed. Pm me and I'll let you know wear. I don't know if I can swing it this week my new meds just cost me $200.00 today so I'm short until. Payday in 2 weeks

This is what I get when I click the link:
You behind a firewall? Can you try a different browser? The link is good, I can view the site.

It works when I type it directly into Internet Explorer. It won't work when I click on it while using AOL. Check the attached PDF.

Attachments

• Hollander Interchange 70th Edition Identification Manual..pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,629

Thank you now I just got to learn to read. I hope you were able to find some hard to find items listed there

They have a lot of parts. Thanks for the link. Did you check Rock Auto? They also have a lot of things plus they are a vendor on this site with a 5% off discount code listed in the vendor's section of this site.

No I didn't how do I get the free bennies from rock. Do we have a coupon code. My right front brake is dragging bad from the heat. This week it's been 110 in Vegas to hot to work in driveway. You tap the brake it turns right. After a few times it's ok but no stick or pull going down the road when temp under 80. Will brake clean clean it up some. I posted a question about my rims. No one will respond but you and josh to my posting yet I get 200+ views. My hole were the axle is on the rim is not round. It's oxtagon and the rims are stamped with the ford logo

No I didn't how do I get the free bennies from rock. Do we have a coupon code. My right front brake is dragging bad from the heat. This week it's been 110 in Vegas to hot to work in driveway. You tap the brake it turns right. After a few times it's ok but no stick or pull going down the road when temp under 80. Will brake clean clean it up some. I posted a question about my rims. No one will respond but you and josh to my posting yet I get 200+ views. My hole were the axle is on the rim is not round. It's oxtagon and the rims are stamped with the ford logo
Please post pictures of your wheel centers

I'll pull the wheel cover to see if it will show. The center hole were the axle is. Not round kind of hex shape. I know there fords there stamp with the logo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back