Website has been removed | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Website has been removed

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10.

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things have to go.

At least we still have this place to post upcoming events and stuff

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Thank you for all your support. I am sure everyone will understand. Since I have stepped down as President the club has not been active at all. Hopefully somone can get it going again.

Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10.

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things have to go.

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
I don't blame you, Sandy. It's not like it's much of a club right now anyways. :-\

Grrlwronged

Reaction score
City, State
Manchester CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer 5spd & AT
we have all been hit hard by the recession...wish we could all be able to meet up & hang again

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
we have all been hit hard by the recession...wish we could all be able to meet up & hang again
That may be true, but it's still Matt's fault somehow...

uncooldooz

Reaction score
City, State
Gardner Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 mounty

upcoming event? love to hear of some, anyone?!?!?!?!?!