Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Oh baby.

The Bronco II became the Explorer, so we cannot forget our roots.
Alot of Bronco II projects have been popping up on the Explorer forum in the last few years. I am super happy to see Rick created a new Bronco II sub forum!!!!!
I may just have to go buy another one!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is Great Rick! If you feel it would be better for my B11 project to be here, fire away. This will get this whole site even larger. A lot of mods on these B11s are X parts also.

Oohh!

Where did this little sub forum come from? Me like.
I don't own a B2 now, but I still know some things about them. :)

A friend still has his 89 Eddie BII, and it has the OHV 4.0 in it. I learned a lot from his truck. Anyway good to have this place for BII things.

Congrats on the Moderator status, 410. Long time coming. You're definitely one of the most helpful posters on the site and now you're finally recognized formally for it.:thumbsup:

oh wait you think I wanted this job? hahahaha

just kidding....and thanks

What!..........Moderator! Holly crap 410, sorry I rushed thru my first post and did not notice. Congradulations indeed.

when I first saw welcome Bronco fans and then your name under it, I naturally thought of the NFL team you like. Sorry about your luck LOL

Now that your a moderator you MUST show up to Moab next year. Even if you have to push it there. :) Congrats man

what happened to later this year?
MUAHAHAHA I try to make Moab twice a season, not once!

Congrrats:)
What years were the broncos made? start to end

Sir moderator, this question begs to be answered. Where do new B11 projects go? Here or on the X project? And how about the ones that are over on the other thread do they stay there?

This is a place for ALL THINGS BRONCO II

If I learn how to use my new powers perhaps I can move some threads around, my BII conversion thread and your BII build thread would be right at home here.....but lets not erase anything......I gotta learn how to move stuff around!

format C:/*.*

How big a tire can I put on a stock Bii?

hahahaha

darnit section, its a backslash ;)

37" with "minor" trimming, seriously I saw it done (okay major metal removal) and we just mean fitment right? Cuz 37's + D28 TTB = SNAP.

Congrats on the El-moderater status :thumbsup:

Can I have your autograph!! :D :p

Indeed congrats! Enjoy the power... HAHAHAHA! ;)

TheFox88 said:
Indeed congrats! Enjoy the power... HAHAHAHA! ;)

enjoy it, or be damned by it.... jsut wait till you get a troll and have to play the bad guy....... or is that a good thing?

I played the bad guy a few times here and there before I was a mod even I think :)

"this is my house, and if you dont like it, get the %&^* out!"

Eddie Murphy :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A forum for the Bronco II. The Explorers cousin

WTF You need to change that. The B2 was the father of the explorer not cousin.

Back