WELCOME Bronco Fans!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WELCOME Bronco Fans!!!

I will put in a request to Rick to change that :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"Little Father." Name that movie, hint ...Joel Grey, and Fred Ward.

Congrats on the fine work, and the forum. Take good care of it, like your trucks. Regards,

Could someone post a FAQ/abbreviations list so newbies like myself know what's being said--things like "Moab" and "TTN" (iirc, the "N" may be wrong--it's often used to (possibly?) illustrate depth, as in "the water was over the TTN") make me :confused:

4wd = four wheel drive

Moab =

TTN =

X = Explorer

Thanks!

Moab is an area in Utah. It is well known not only in the off roading world, but also in mountain biking, hiking, climbing, and to a lesser extent, rafting and other sports and activties.

not turbo said:
Could someone post a FAQ/abbreviations list so newbies like myself know what's being said--things like "Moab" and "TTN" (iirc, the "N" may be wrong--it's often used to (possibly?) illustrate depth, as in "the water was over the TTN") make me :confused:

4wd = four wheel drive

Moab =

TTN =

X = Explorer

Thanks!

Somewhere on this site someone has a list of popular abbreviations. Don't feel bad, I had to use it several times. ROTFLMAO ;)

I dont think I have ever seen TTN on this site, prehaps you are referring to TTB?
Or twin traction beam, which is what Fords 2wd and 4wd beam based independant front suspensions

Yeah, it's probably TTB. I'll keep an eye out for it next time to make sure.

thx

How have I been missing this nice little nook?

Glad to see us B2 guys have a place to roam around here...

Back