Welcome our forum Pledge! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Welcome our forum Pledge!

Hokie

Hokius Maximus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 TJ Sport
Everybody, welcome the Omicron pledge class to the Kappa Delta (Virginia Tech) chapter of Delta Sigma Phi, including none other than our own very member ~ Hydroxy.

Thats right, Pat saw those muddin' pics I posted and saw that I had a VT hat on. A few PM/IM's later and we found out he had been to one of our tailgates already. 2 weeks of bringing him out to rush events, parties, and tailgates, and he's decided to pledge Delta Sig this semester.

Explorer Forum strikes again! Who ever heard of internet forum recuirment?

Don't worry Pat, i'll keep a close watch over ya!

Should be a fun semester :chug::chug::chug:

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
Rofl... Frats are for people who cant make friends on their own :p :D

<

<

hydroxy

I like to fiddle...
Reaction score
City, State
Fairfax, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Limited v6
it's a small world aint it?
Next thing you know I'll be going for a lift and 33s... god save me!!!!

We still gotta go mudding sometime brett, while I have decent tires on =P

And you still have yet to see my Ex!!!

Too bad I wont be there for the pledge party... grrrrr... I am mad about that one... drink a few for me =P

-Patrick

<

Shagnasty

Reaction score
City, State
Austin Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 xlt
Frats are for guys smart enough to consolidate resources. Girls like guys, and they will go wherever a lot of them are. Guys like beer, and if everyone throws in, it becomes easier to purchase copius amounts. Then have a few rent a house, and you've got a party place that nobody can cry about to the cops.

Seems like a good plan to me.

David Oliver
EAM alumni

<

Hokie

Hokius Maximus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 TJ Sport
Hey Shag,

Epsilon Alpha Mu? Can't say i've ever heard of y'all...

Premier:

We're actually different that 'frat's. We don't haze and actually believe in the ideals of our founders. There is more to life than beer and b!tches, but who says you can't focus on that on the weekends?

<

HokiesChick

Reaction score
City, State
Blacksburg, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
As Hokie's girlfriend and proud member of Pi Beta Phi fraternity- I have to say that the Delta Sig chapter at VT is one of the best (male) fraternities on campus. They actually respect women and do more than walk around in a drunken haze. Some of the best men on this campus are Delta Sigs - Congrats Hydroxy on a great choice and for being selected to be a part of this awesome group of guys. :D

<

<

<

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
At JMU you don't need frats to have a good time. We just call ourselves the Southview Pirates and we do piratey stuff, like sayin "ARRGGGHHHH" and "Pass Me a Glog You Scurvy Wench!" We prowl at night and plunder for young sorority pledges with their pins on...

<

<

expo5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
i started my own fraternity too- i bet no one calls you guys "the godfather"

<

Shagnasty

Reaction score
City, State
Austin Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 xlt
Dude! so origional! It's like you've seen Old School or sumthin' ;)

what about
MOB

Mu Iota Betz

Money over Bishes...... :eek:

<

hydroxy

I like to fiddle...
Reaction score
City, State
Fairfax, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Limited v6
Thanks, Hokieschick... have YET to hear a bad thing about delta sig... only good. Hokie just seems to be the weird one of the bunch =P I'm sure that I'll dig deep enough to find the normal ones here and there. Hope you meet you sometime.

-Patrick

<