Well, here my Explorer PICS!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Well, here my Explorer PICS!!!

Well I thought i'd post some pictures of my explorer. I"ve been talking about her for long enough, just thought I'd share her. My cardomain site is here

This me and my explorer all clean, my fiance took the picture, she'd be a damn sight better to look at than me, but here I am...it's a BAAAAAD picture of me :)
527436_6_full.jpg

Here's the explorer all clean! Took forever to get this way after alittle fun ;)
527436_4_full.jpg

Alittle fun ;)
527436_1_full.jpg

I thought this was a really nice setting for a picture.
527436_2_full.jpg

I think this is a nice picture with the sun reflecting off the truck.
527436_3_full.jpg

This would have been a better picture if I knew how to take that reflection out, but i'm not the greatest with photoshop.
527436_5_full.jpg

Well there she is...i hope you all like it, I love my truck. Quick qustion...better with or without that pin stripe? :)

Later
CP :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't mind pinstripes at all....my friend has the same year and color X Sport as me and with the stripe looks better. They are too plain without them, though I know there are a lot of people who despise them on this site.

P.S.- Nice looking Explorer :thumbsup:

Thanks!

cp :D

Personally I'm kinda wishing I hadn't taken the pinstripe off... or I could put something else there. It does look a little bit too plain. Especially since mine is all white.

Good looking ex... it's always nice to see a 1st gen that isn't suffering from rust =)

Thanks. All in all the body is really really solid. The only place I had a problem was at the rockers. I fixed that/patched it but other than that i'ts rust-free. This spring I might get under the rear fenders, make sure they're clean and spray some undercoating in there....good idea I think.

Later
CP :D

Looks great.:)

Back