were to mount fog light switch in a first gen x??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

were to mount fog light switch in a first gen x???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

are you kidding me? noboy has a switch to turn on there auxilary lights or fog lights?? what ytou guys just clap and they turn on?

I put the switch for mine right under the rear wiper switch. Before I had it there, I mounted it on a small plate and replaced the ashtray with it.

I have mounted switches on an overhead console, on the center console side, on the top of the center console, in the dash, etc, etc...

Mount the switches where you like them and with in reach of the driver.

I have mounted switches on an overhead console, on the center console side, on the top of the center console, in the dash, etc, etc...

Mount the switches where you like them and with in reach of the driver.

y8eah thats the plan. im just looking for ideason on convinient places to mount the switchs

There's always the alternative; hook the fog-light's relay to the parking lights or headlights so that you can use the headlamp switch to turn them off and on. no extra switch needed this way

Back