Wharton in May

AllEiz0nMe

Reaction score
City, State
Trainer PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Bronco
Videos/pictures from Wharton 5/17

Yet again another Wharton/Pine Barrens run. The date is Sunday May 17th. Anyone interested just reply to the thread. We're meeting between 10 and 10:30 a.m. We'll hang out til 10:45 for any late shows. After that it's off to hit some trails. Make sure to pack a lunch and plenty to drink. It's much easier than stopping and heading out to a wawa or such. Hope to see anyone interested in going there! Hopefully no one will break anything like last time!!!

Definite
Kim-AllEiz0nMe
Bill-SuddenDeath
Evan-ethanjames1
Dave-02 Sonoma
Johnathan-93 Cherokee
John-924dr4x4

Possible
John-jwrezz
Andy-Andy96XLT
slyfoxexlpore
smurfxlt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you know most likely ill be there,all i have to do is what i mentioned on the phone..extend my tranny and front diff breathers,hopefully by then ill have my 2" complete,and then 33's maybe in june? it'd be nice

Yeah I know you'll go, and Bill probably will too. We'll see who else shows up this time. If anything it'll be like the other times...me you Bill and Evan IF his truck doesn't keep breaking.

subscribing. Who knows tho!

here's hoping you can make it down this time! :D

I just hope I get my money in time to do the work to my truck! If not, we've got to go again later on in May! And I've got to keep in touch with you guys about when we can do that snorkel. Damn Mum is nickle and diming me. >.>

PS: John, it's "Midnight Blue" hence it's name is "Midnight."

...At least, thats the color it WAS. Poor paint...damn you, time!

We can do the snorkel whenever you're ready to. Either give us a call or send me a message or something. For the most part we're always here. Shouldn't take much more than a couple hours to do specially since we've seen pictures and have a general idea already from doing ours.
edit: I'd go out every other weekend if Jack would actually agree to it...lmao

i may be out on this one..i just did my rear shocks,paid rent,insurance and all,adn i gotta get everything for jr's party and all,unless i sell some stuff,i dont know if ill make it,but ill see as it gets closer

well that sucks...but we'll have some fun for ya if you can't make it.

ok guys only a few more days til Wharton again! My brother John decided he is going to head out...Bill, you still coming down Saturday so we can finish your truck? We're picking up a soft top on friday for our truck :D I can't wait to get it on for Sunday!!!! Also don't forget to pack some lunches. Unless you all want to chip in and bring some stuff for everyone. Just let me know what you decide on if you want to do it that way.

i was just talking about this with my friend today, if my truck was lifted i would so be there!

why do you need to be lifted? The other 2 explorers going aren't.

Are we finishing the snorkel on Friday or Saturday?

Yeah, Saturday. I had read your post and swore it said "finishing bill's truck on friday". Sorry about that ! XD Oh, btw, going to be ordering my aussie locker soon. Pops and I are going to check out the junkyard for a suitable F-150 donor truck for an F150 leaf mod to lift the rear, and I may just pay the $50 and get 2" spacers for the front. And then, my truck is done for now. Gotta worry about college monies too. Maybe going to try and fab up some tube doors, just got to figure out where to mount my speakers so I can still have sound in zah X.

lol it did say Friday at first...typo on my part! Evan wants to come up so we can do his also but I told him...if he shows he's on his own with some guidance. We have too much to do...The top, your truck, and tires on the cherokee.

why do you need to be lifted? The other 2 explorers going aren't.

idk, i assumed these were some pretty intense trails. and also i have H/Ts lol so idk how well that would work. i wish someone from around here was going so i could just tag along in their truck

you could always meet us there then hop into another truck. There are 5 or 6 trucks going.
Edit: I could probably guarantee you're sitting higher than my cherokee...We're bringing it this week when we go out just to see how it does. But I drove it today and I felt like I was driving a little old car. lol I'm used to a full sized truck that has a 4 inch lift.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

smurf...where u located at??and trust me a stock explorer is extremly capable as long as you know who to drive and follow every1 else through the mud holes..and there is always extra seats in someone's truck if you wanted to ride along

Back