Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

That is it and it my only look like a hill and only be 102 feet but they do call it a Mt why I have no idea lol and if u follow the trail behind it ( the last time I was out there there where trees down on the trail ) there is a real nasty smelly clay sand water pit I have been stuck in alot but alot of fun if u have more then a couple of trucks to pull u out

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alright so whens my infamous video gonna go up =p

Did you get stuck in a mud pit again? I still have to post the video of you from last Wharton run.:D

i have the video but its too long for me to upload, hers some pics tho.

Attachments

• on tree.jpeg
    on tree.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 219
  • on tree 2.jpeg
    on tree 2.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 226

Man what a fun trip! Glad to finally meet you guys. There's a ton of awesome pics up already but i'll throw some up online later.

I think now's a good time to wash my truck for the first time in 3 months...

Did you get stuck in a mud pit again? I still have to post the video of you from last Wharton run.:D

no, he almost wipped the left side of his truck from the door forward

Had a blast today. Uploading pics and vids now as we speak.

Tried to go up the harder/rutted section... made it up the ruts but lost traction at the very top.. if it wasn't frozen i would've made it in one try :(. So then I went up the side that wasn't as rutted but had the one very high step at the top and ended up making it up there.

hey guys sorry i couldnt make it,and didnt have time to hop on and let everyone know,i still didnt finish my awd v8,i gotta do the front bearings,and fix the dpfe vacuum lines and a few other little things,so,hopefully next run ill be out

Looks like you guys had fun. If I didn't have my brother's graduation party to attend, I would have gone with you!

let me know when you guys are planning on going again,its kinda hard for me to do saturdays cause i am the only driver that day,but if i know in advance i can have the other guy cover me,that sucks about explorerguy's truck but remember it coulda always been worse

i had a direct strap to his bumper, lukid had a strap from his front bumper around a tree to doms right front

i officially owe my drivers side to jay and likuid:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:dpchug::chug:

My attempts.

Just too slick to make it up the final incline at the top. After i slide down (in the 2nd video) i saw "screw it" and try the slightly easier route....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool stuff Matt. I really wanna take that hill on. Not sure I can do it with my open diffs...

When're you gettin your junk lifted? I know your trucks don't stay stock for more than 10-15 minutes after you buy them. :p:

Back