• Register Today It's free!

wharton on the 8th

924dr4x4

Reaction score
City, State
philly,pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt 4 door 4x4
i know its kinda short notice,i forgot to post this a few days ago..but if any1 is interested im heading to wharton state park,3/8/09 10:00-11:00 am,im heading out to try my explorer that i bought,and my friend with his 99 blazer,if any1 is interested let me know,and if any1 needs the addy for a mapquest or gps its 744 route 206,shamong nj,08088

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just got back home from wharton,ill post pics up as soon as my sister sends them to me,bill,nice meetin ya,we'll have to do it again,wish it was a bit more muddier

pictures

just got back home from wharton,ill post pics up as soon as my sister sends them to me,bill,nice meetin ya,we'll have to do it again,wish it was a bit more muddier

Hey, Where's the pictures? I wanna see the one of us pulling you out! lmao!!!

gettin ready to load them to here as soon as i dl them all

It was awesome. I had a friggen blast, we have to go again. But, now I know I need to invest in some good tow hooks and some tow straps!

tow straps

It was awesome. I had a friggen blast, we have to go again. But, now I know I need to invest in some good tow hooks and some tow straps!

Yeah you're gonna need em cause if we ever get stuck it'll probably take all 3 of you to get us out!

im investing a some nice j hooks or d rings..im gonna start a new post..after i post this....hopefully by then ill have a complete set of 31x10.50x15's

Back