joshuaj0214

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wilmington, Delaware
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 5.0 Sport
wharton run on nov 21st!

anyone interested in a wharton run (pine barrens in Jersey) on sun 11/21/10? so far its just boatbuilder and myself deffinetly and wanted to see if anyone wanted to go? we're gonna meet at the wawa at the intersection of routes 70 and 72 at 9:00am and wheel pretty much all day! so who's with us???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might be , still 2weeks away and ya know how plans can change. let ya know when the day get closer.

gotcha Aaron! do by chance remember the address to the super wawa we used to meet at? I'd like to go there to get snacks, gas and all that good stuff before we hit the trails!

well everyone i just found out that i gotta work on the 13 so the trip is gonna be moved to the 20th. sorry for the change but i cant get off!

im down for the 20th, i know a bunch of my friends will be too

hey josh,long time no talk,i wish i could go,but i think the engine in my explorer just went,i can go as a ride along causemy mustang wont make it far,lol,i know alotta trails back there now,including 1/4 mile,jemiah mt,water rd and so on lol

went to wharton today by myself, allmost a big mistake. just put in a rear locker and thought I had a super swamper but found out realy qiuck what she could do and not do, ,got stuck in a pretty deep hole, with no comealong .i thought I was going to have to walk out ,but i kept at it and about after an hour she was free. lesson learnd .if I go myself stay on dirt not the mud holes .

well guys theres been 1 more final change to the date! i found out that the ranger station crew had a run goin for sunday the 21st so Aaron and myself decided to just go with them. We have wheeled with them before and had a blast so why not! The meeting place is the Wawa at the intersection of routes 70 and 72. not sure on the time yet (probably 8-9?) but will post the details as soon as i know. i hope you guys can still make it!

hey josh,long time no talk,i wish i could go,but i think the engine in my explorer just went,i can go as a ride along causemy mustang wont make it far,lol,i know alotta trails back there now,including 1/4 mile,jemiah mt,water rd and so on lol

damn john it has been a while!! i thought you fell off the face of the earth! lol sorry to hear about the buggy! i already have a full truck but somebody may have room. it would be good to have another person there that knows some different trails!

Date change works for me - see you all there!

Josh, can you change the title of this thread to reflect the new date?

Count me in for now. I have to do a once over after wheeling from Halloween. I picked up some extra noises but I don't think it's anything serious. So long as there aren't any giant hills I should be fine.

Aaron the date has been changed for the final time! lol

The time is set for 9:00 at the wawa, but i would say get there early to get snacks and all for the day. Also the wawa didnt have a gas station the last time we were there so deffinetly top off before you arrive. there isn't much around there for gas stations, i found this out the hard way last time! had to split off from the group and drive about 15 minutes to find gas!!

Can anyone who is goin post up so I can get a head count! We have about a half a dozen from the ranger forum so far as well! Should be a fun day!

im in as well as at least 1 or 2 of my friends

so far we got:

V8Boatbuilder
bstarz65
tgreene92
bats

me an the first lady will be there hope its a big turn out

Not looking too promising for me. The red truck lost brakes and has a metric **** ton of weird noises and is probably on it's last legs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back