Wharton Sate Forrest PICS (11/30/03) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton Sate Forrest PICS (11/30/03)

sk1er17

My "Jeep Thing" itches...
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport
I just have 3 but figure Ill start it off. Ed has all the cool ones of me stuck!
12637stuck_pose2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chuck has them.. as soon as they e-mail me some I'll convert them and get them up. Probably not until tomorrow.

It was a fun trip!

Ed

Webster - are you stuck in that one picture. i see a chain to the front bumper.

Originally posted by Digger196
Webster - are you stuck in that one picture. i see a chain to the front bumper.

Yeah, it was strange. We all went though there twice (in and then back out), and on our way back I was last in line and when I went through something caught my undercarriage and stopped me cold. It was probably a stump or something... Matt gave me a pretty light tug and I felt it topple over underneath me and I was free. Strange... but that's the Pine Barrons for you!

Ed

well thats all she wrote for tonight folks. Im going to bed.

BTW: with how i was stuck, i had to use a highlift to jack up my rear end and Ed gave a few good tugs. It was challenging but after a few tries and cold cold cold feet, it worked!

Night
-Matt

Ed, your nephews site is great. I liked how he used what i said to you at the top of the pages "we're not lost... we're exploring" hahaha.

Just one beef though- all the pictures of me stuck are great but then it looks like ur pulling through it with no problem... lol no glory shots of me unstuck? :(

lol... gotta love this one though "A man and his truck, its a beautiful thing"
the%20man.JPG

kudos to him! great site!

yea. those next few minutes were a blur to me too.. i was kinda in a daze thanking got it all worked out and i didnt rip my rear bumper off with the highlift! great pulling job! :chug:

Back