• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

What did you/your explorer get for Christmas?

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
So what did you or your rig get for Christmas?
My rig got HID lights (pre-christmas gift) and a remote start/alarm/keyless entry (Viper 790 xv).
My parents bought me a grave marker for my dog Nugget, who died in August. I burst into tears as soon as I read it and couldn't stop crying for like an hour. I know, what a wuss...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jssong

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
i got my x a system.. which will be going in next week =). how do u like the responder matt? i am thinkin of gettin it.. but 500 is so pricey.. how is the range on that? does the lcd pager work as far as the remote starter and alarm?

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
its getting installed this weekend, I can tell you then.

Hotweels

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary,AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 EB
I got me a custom winch bumper built as a early X-mas gift, other then that i got a coffee mug and a pack of ciggy's hmmmm gonna hafta have words with dat santa guy :(

brokenman

Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 F-150, '93 Explorer
Stuff concerning the Ex:
-New Craftsman drill to replace the no-name one I had before
-Portable 2.25 ton Hydraulic jack with a case
-A couple other various Craftsman sets of stuff
-My KKM I installed about a week ago was an early gift too

Isles4evr

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL 2dr
I got a Dig camera to take pics of her with, a Rancho steering stablizer from Grandma, and uhh and jack so I can fix her when i bust stuff up :)

Merry Xmas
Chris

Muskrat

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Califon, NJ USA!!
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ranger STX
Thomas Air Compressor, OBA HUMVEE style:D
small winch, 2ton
Crafstmen wrenches, finally have something bigger than 16mm

smokenfriday

Reaction score
City, State
dandridge tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 eddie bauer 4dr 4wd
x-goodies

I only got purple neon light string for the interior . but its a work in progress.:redexp:

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
I got an emergency kit(since i just started driving) and that included jumper cables. so now i'm a lil more comfortable driving around w/a bad batter :rolleyes:

What i'm going to get w/x-mas money. bfg all-terrains and 4 door leaf packs.

Merry Christmas!
TODD

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
I got a new Craftsman cordless drill.

I got my dad a Craftsman rotary tool(Dremel like), which I'm sure I'll be using on my X.....

I also got a set of security star bits, to finally take out the MAF for cleaning....

LiKuiD

bahhhhhhhhh
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsborough, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 EB
a MAC 5.0 intake...its a start! :D

rpenner54

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Wichita KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Merc
My woman got me a big old rolling Craftsmen toolbox! :D My girls got me a neet little screwdriver with a bunch o bits. My Mother in law got me a hand truck! :D My mom got us a goose down comforter. :D

We got our girls all kinds of good stuff. I think the things they like the best is the DVD/CD/Tuners we got them. :) At least the older two got those, and the youngest got a sweet boombox cd-player dohickey. :) Right now the older two are racing their R/C cars. A Ford F150 Harley version, and a Expedition.

Texan01

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
Mine got a bath, and a buffer

JamminG4Jim

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Near St. Paul, MN.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
let's see...
A craftsman 1/2" Torque wrench

A warn Xd9000i winch (got it a week or two ago,but it counts in the wife's logic as a present?!?)

Oh yeah, A NEW CAR HAULER TRAILER!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Santa was "Excellant!" this year!

Beats the hell out of the steering wheel cover I got LAST year. I think I'm still using it as a door wedge somewhere in the house ! :)

Jim

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
Originally posted by rpenner54
My woman got me a big old rolling Craftsmen toolbox!

i got one of those too! its great. i've filled it up already though. i need to add on to it now.
my other stuff was all mtn bike related pretty much.

expo5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
piaa pro 90xts (110 watt fog/130 watt driving in one housing), a black carpet kit, a fresh roll of 5 percent tint, new batman logoed reverse lights, clear tails and red paint for new all red tails with a red/clear (probably gonna be flamed) reverse light, a 3.5 ton craftsman hydraulic jack, jack stands, a grinder and the gift of being busy every free waking minute until i have to go back to school making it all fit right.

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
Update for me: Prolly cheapo tires and no lift and or suspension crap watsoever. Just found out from crankcase that my reverse gear is about to crap out. So i have to now save for a new tranny :( wat a good x-mas:mad:

Hope you all had a better one :)

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
only one gift "X related"... a new AmPro HVLP paint gun to replace old worn-out non-working gun. now i can finally get rid of the stupid chrome/etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

99exEB1

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Eddie Bauer
The X got nothing but I got a new motorola V60i phone, clothes, dvds, and some PS2 stuff. The phone is sweet and I havent had much time to mess around with any of the other stuff. Merry Christmas.

-Andrew-