• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

What did you/your explorer get for Christmas?

rpenner54

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Wichita KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Merc
Originally posted by mattadams

That color of your truck is the color I like the most on these trucks, just is gorgeous.

That almost looks like the same color as my Explorer. Hey I have an idea I will trade you straight across! My Ex for your 150... :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
no no, he said the color of truck he got is the dark shadow gray, not the color in that picture.

nak4af

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bellevue, Nebraska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
I got a Dash Mat and an air tool set. It will come in handy when/if my Trailmaster lift gets hear!!

DirtDemon85

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01' Sport
Lets see for xmas my X got 4 Rock Crusher 15x10's fitted w/ 33x12.5x15 BFG All Terrians, A laptop for the center consol, cb radio, and a good cleaning/vacuuming :-D

00XLS

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Frackville/State College PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 00 XLS
New headlights, bunch of detailing stuff, new tstat and coolant, tranny fluid change, detailed the inside i think thats about it unfortunatly.

Bronco638

Nobody Home
Reaction score
City, State
Itasca IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 4.0L OHV
From my wife, a remote tranny filter kit. From me, a 2" BL, A-pillar pod, tranny oil temp and engine oil temp gauges. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: