What do you do for a living? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingnutkev

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
I know I have only been here for a little while but I can't help but wonder what some of you guys do for a living. I see all these really nice rigs with some great mods that I know are not cheap. This site is so addictive. You all have given me so many ideas on what I want to do to my X, just wish I had the $ to do it all.

I work in the telecommunications field. I'm a technician, right now I work in tech support for a manufacturer who makes phone systems. I'm moving to MI next month and will be working for a Telephony dealer, installing and maintaining phone systems.

I've been considering a career change. I'm kinda limited on what I can do since I have to make enough to pay the bills, My wife just finished grad school and is staying home with our new baby till shes about a year old. Since I've never had any formal training other than what I got in the Navy I'm thinking pretty much anything that is electrical right now, but I don't want to limit my self to just tech fields. So I thought it would be interesting to see what some of you folks do, do you like your job, is that what pays for your Explorer related hobbies and stuff like that.

BTW: Just thought I'd add, i think this site is great. I want to thank all those who post here, the moderators and admin for making such a great open forum. I think you guys do a great job with this site.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

99explorer5.0

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 5.0L
If you do a search there was already one of these posted for a loooooong time ago and has over 100 replys to it.

99explorer5.0

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT 5.0L
JDraper, Your quick ... LOL ... you beat me to it.

wingnutkev

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
K, Didn't even think to do a search for something like that.

Plus since that thread is over a year old I don't think it hurts to post the question.

edited to say:
K, Guess that thread never got stale. Good to know

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.