• Register Today It's free!

what do you do

welshgod

Reaction score
City, State
port talbot, west glamorgan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 4.0 xlt s/s cat back
my wife sacked her `friend` (no more) as she took the p..s she is now trying to rubbish the 2x businesses we have , more clients through our door shows the wife what she is thought of. my point being her confidence in judging people has gone and affecting others who are genuine.we had to go to old bill last night with my two kids to report threats etc it rings my cloth as usuall we are innocent and cops say doing right thing as i know but it is hard to stop my missus kicking her teeth in and me doing her hubby. we won`t coz i will end up being done but it just ain`t right is it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
it was a little hard to understand that to language barriers... but from what it appears to me this is the lowdown:

your wife punched a former friend who is now talking crap about your business and detering customers... however her crap talking doesnt seem to be detering too many... and you wnat to kick the butts of the previous freidn and her husband... and they are also threatening you?

calm down, report the threats to the authorities, then if something happens you have a pervious history and you wont get in trouble... threaten a lawsuit, if she is slandering your name, you can get quite a bit of $ out of her if you can prove the slander, which really wont be hard to do with witnesses

welshgod

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
sorry guys `sacked` is dismissed no violence and we have gone thro the authorities i am posting as i feel bad for my wife, even the cops agree and say just report everything , this person is now making faces at my two kids at school. just annoys us

welshgod

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
small community which we are new to but well liked.

rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Maybe do nothing and let them "Hang from their own petard"