What do you think of my X? (Pics) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you think of my X? (Pics)

1994-Xplorer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT Eddie Bauer
I just wanted everyone to see what my X has turned into. Im 16 years old and got my X a little while ago and i couldnt leave it stock. So i got a 3in body lift, warrior shakels and took off the side skirts/tupperware. Also, i put on 32x11.50in pro comp mud tires and 15x8 steel wheels.

I want to get some ideas on what to do next........one thing i am going to do to make it louder is get an original 40 series flowmaster muffler.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/3567/8996/153847.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/3567/8996/166223.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/3567/8996/166224.jpg

What do you guys think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man nice rig. I have had mine since i was 16 also. Man its crazy after that.

hey nice x man,i was elkton saturday around 3:30 am.went the long haul to pick up my brother and bring him back 26 hours no sleep ish!slept all sunday.

hey looks good, i know what it's like. i got my 98 when i was 17, im 18 now and i cant leave it alone, still modding. i would say a good mod would be an aftermarket intake to pair with your exhaust. makes quite a difference. also, that hitch is gona screw up your aproach angles, i'd see if there's a way to bring it up to right below the bumper at least then just get a drop hitch.

also, that hitch is gona screw up your aproach angles, i'd see if there's a way to bring it up to right below the bumper at least then just get a drop hitch.
The only way to do that is suspension lift instead of body lift:thumbsup:

i was thinking custom brackets

That style runs a little low but it's still pretty much tucked right up to the frame. SL is the answer or else take it off.

Good looking X mate.....:)

Looks good!...

When I'm done with my lowered `92, we want to get to work on m wifes 93 (hers is the EXACT same color) and we're gonna do a 2" BL, and a 3" SL...find some 33's to put on, and that will be a decent foundation to mod it more!

Ryan

What do I think?

I think your going to be here awhile!

Nice explorer. Ur lucky, im sixteen but my parents wont let me raise my '00. Im sticking to just performance mods. :rolleyes:

that looks sick. i have shackels and coilspacers and after looking at your truck i am thinking of investing in a 3"BL and some 33s.
I too have my EX sence i was 16. I will tell you right now that you will have more chicks in your ride then your friends.

That looks nice man. Have a question tho about your side skirts. When you took it off can you see the part that hangs down behind it that the plastic pieces go into that hold it on? I have been wanting to take mine off because it looks like it has more ground clearance.

By the way on more adding to it I would say take of the front valance...as meaning the black piece below the bumper personally think it makes it look better.

With all that said truck looks great.

pretty nice.

Have a question tho about your side skirts. When you took it off can you see the part that hangs down behind it that the plastic pieces go into that hold it on?

When i took the side skirts off you could see the metal that hangs where the plastic held on to. What i did to cover the holes and hide the hanging metal was i sprayed the bottom with flat black spray paint to make it look better.

Ok sounds good, thanks for the reply bro. By the way truck looks great once again.

Back