What do you use to clean your interior? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you use to clean your interior?

alex_2008

Reaction score
City, State
Wausau, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ford Explorer EB
Hey Guys,

I have a 2008 EB with the camel leather seats and interior.

I was wondering what you guys use to keep the inside clean.

I get dirty at work and the door panel on top by the window as well as the center console get dirty from my arms. What's good that can get into the texture parts of the interior.

And for the seats just a leather cleaner? Any good brands and ones to stay away from?

Thanks for the help

if you have stuff that is ground into the panels, get some mr. clean magic erasers. they work great, and you just need some water for them, no soap, but i am sure soap wont hurt. as for the rest of the interior i use adam's products. some people like meguiar's as well.

Iv use STP Son of a Gun on the dashboard and side panels for almost 10 years, amazing stuff IMO.

I have a 2007 EB with Camel leather seats and they started to look dirty after after a few years. I tried several different leather cleaners and conditioners, but most of them were useless. About a year ago, I ran across Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and it made them look like new!

It took about four hours of hard work and some serious 'elbow-grease', but they look a lot better than I ever expected! :D

Back