• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

What does all this mean?

IslandFamily

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Sterling Gray Limited
So, our dealer sent us a copy of the "Order Fulfillment Visibility Statement" or something like that. Here's what it says from the day it was built and up until the most recent entry...

3/15 Produces
3/20 Re-released
3/21 At plant
3/25 Re-released
3/25 Sent offsite
3/27 Returned from offsite

Our first ETA was 3/21 and our second ETA (and still showing as current ETA) is 3/30. My question is (that no one at Ford seems to be able to answer) where the heck is this car? From the above status it seems like my car has been all over the place but not to the one place it needs to be. When a car is sent offsite and then returned, does anyone know what that typically means??? It's just frustrating that no one seems to know what is going on with this car.

dutchie

Reaction score
City, State
Brewster New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
IslandFamily, Don't feel to bad mine has dropped of the map as well. Like the Outer limits or something. Just BS from Ford? 11 weeks Monday. Awaiting delivery?. X's built after mine are ariving at my dealer.

broadway

Reaction score
City, State
New York, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer LTD
Mine has been built for 5 weeks and doesn't have an ETA

My last ETA was a month ago.

11Limited

Reaction score
City, State
MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
After chatting with a Chicago plant worker. It sounds like if they don't have a part for your truck, it gets shipped to a lot until the part comes in. Then they install the part on the following Sunday when the plant has manpower. They can only do fixes on a Sunday as the plant is running at 6 day work weeks