What explorer looks best? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What explorer looks best?

What color does your favorite type of explorer look best in?

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...diff whack daddy...:D

..his truck under a full moon rising...

Oh, I gotcha.

It pains me to see red as the only "0" up there. Somebody toss us some love. I would, but I already voted black. Hehehe.

A local dealer recently had a 97 for sale that was dark blue (Moonlight blue I think?) with gray tu tone that looked beautiful. It was the nicest stock color combo I think I have seen.

My second favorite would be the dark green on my Ex. Even with all the scratches and lack of care, it looks really nice when the sun hits it.

I used to have a white 98 uk spec xlt, now I have a green Northface 2000. I really like the green a lot! Will post a pic if I can figure out how to here!

My new Northface

I love the colour and well, I am smilling again every time I drive her!
Yippee!
Will post more detailed pics when I get a chance!

You may want to edit out your license plate, there are some F**ked up people on the internet.

Good point mate, thanks............did just that!
I have enough f**ked up people do deal with without getting more on my case from the world wide web thing!

Good luck and cheers!

I love the colour and well, I am smilling again every time I drive her!
Yippee!
Will post more detailed pics when I get a chance!

someone's spray painted over yr reg plate mate.. hope you get the swines :D:D:D;););)

Doh!
DAmn Vandals-anyways thats my ride- and I love her............................she is only in need of the 00m12 kit and a good deep 2-3 day clean!
As we all doo- cough cough!

It pains me to see red as the only "0" up there. Somebody toss us some love. I would, but I already voted black. Hehehe.

... Done :):thumbsup:

I would vote for Dark Cherry but CharLee won't let me. First time I saw the color I loved it. 2nd time I saw the color I bought it.

I enjoy the dark blue.
spleftlarge.jpg

Im kinda suprised i have 7.84 %

Exploer-in-water.jpg

It is very fitting

It was tan so cyber i know what you mean

I'm a sucker for the metalic reds.

...i like gloss black myself, but for offroading, i think metallic grey works...;)

Looks like you might need an alignment.. I could be wrong though.. it could be how your setup works.. Or how the ground is... idk..

I like the dark blue myself

Im kinda suprised i have 7.84 %

Exploer-in-water.jpg

It is very fitting

It was tan so cyber i know what you mean

Burns, although I love my red I hafta admit I think your Explorer looks awesome with that green. The volunteer fire dept that I belonged to in the small town that I came from has that exact color on all there trucks. So that color will always have a special place in my heart haha. Good choice. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have 2 color preferences for the explorer

DARK BLUE - BTW looks great on that sport trac

CHARCOAL or GUN METAL - my fire house buddy has one of these colors on his 06' XLT

Back