What should I pay for 2013 XLT Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What should I pay for 2013 XLT Explorer

pbdist

Reaction score
City, State
new jersey
Hello,

I am going to the dealer tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect to pay for a 2013 Explorer XLT 4WD with options of 202A package, power lift gate, navigation, moonroof, and the blind spot information. The MSRP is $41305.00

Thank you
Bryan

Hello,

I am going to the dealer tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect to pay for a 2013 Explorer XLT 4WD with options of 202A package, power lift gate, navigation, moonroof, and the blind spot information. The MSRP is $41305.00

Thank you
Bryan
Welcome to the Forum pbdist. :wavey:
I'm not all that familiar with U.S. pricing, etc. but here is a link that may be of some guidance for you. Since production of the 2014 models will begin in 3 weeks, I am sure that dealers will likely want to clear any remaining 2013's from their lots so that should be of some benefit to you.
Good luck Bryan.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383322&highlight=expect+pay

Peter

I paid 3,000 less than MSRP for mine. Aim for that if not more. Try to get it super close to invoice as you can and even past that. If you're a long standing Ford customer, they can even take it below invoice if you talk right.

I paid 3,000 less than MSRP for mine. Aim for that if not more. Try to get it super close to invoice as you can and even past that. If you're a long standing Ford customer, they can even take it below invoice if you talk right.

see if your employer has xplan which is for ford specialty partners and employee family members. Also try going to the internet or fleet departments only. I paid $31,500 for a 2011 explorer with a $100 doc fee. I think that's gone up now. I ordered my explorer new so it was made for me, it wasn't sitting on the lot. There is alot of demand on the explorer so many dealers aren't moving much on the price.

Do your homework. It's worth it.

Back