What the heck is this?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What the heck is this??

Found Kleenex Juniors!

Someone had posted they were hard to find and I agree, I have been looking everwhere for the Kleenex Juniors that fit in the slot....even at wal-mart...to no avail...

Well behold, I was standing in checkout at wal-mart here in Crystal Lake, IL and looking at the candy and magazines and there they were, a whole stack of them for .94 each so I bought five!!!! Couldn't believe my eyes!

Here I thought they quit making them!!!!

Well just thought I would pass that along....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AH Thats what that is for!
I thought it was maybe where the E brake goes for the stick shift modle. LOL

ok maybe i am a retard here but if you click the link in the first post what i saw was NOT a kleenex holder, it was a alarm connector, one where you push in a pin looks alot like stereo headphone jack. thats how some systems deactivate. it was under the dash and i saw a brake and gas pedal. like i said maybe just me ...lol
heres the link that i clicked in fiorst post: Dead Link Removed

I'm guessing/hoping that picture got changed after a while.

yeah but that is kinda funny, i saw the alarm thng and IF it was kleenex before ...i was thinking who would keep kleenex under the dash by the gas pedal.

i can think of many reasons why a pack of kleenex might be good to have in your tuck! :)

Back