• Register Today It's free!

what tires should i put?

ryvar1994

Reaction score
City, State
Dawsonville Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
xlt 2000
i am about to purchase some crager soft 8s 15x8 backspacing 4. what size tired do you think i should put i dont want anything to nobby but i want a little more than normal. also my ex is an 1999 xlt all stock. thanks for lookin. id really apreciate your thought so tell me what you think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

toyo open country a/ts are a great on road, light offroad tire with a good tread wear rating also

would 31s be to big like would the rub or anything?

31's can run on some stock Ex's when the suspension compresses, especially when the wheels are turned. If this is going to be a 99% street vehicle this is probably livable. A TT and set of shackles would make it so they don't rub. Are you looking for an all terrain tire?

yea im lookin to run all terrain tired

Goodyear Wrangler Territory 31". i have them on my truck as my winter tire and they perform great in mud/snow and don't make a lot of road noise. also look aggressive.

31" General Grabber AT2 is a great tire. I'm running some on my Cragars and they look awesome. They're a little cheaper than BFG's and have a great warranty and great ratings on tirerack.

40's!!!! jk

BFG AT's 31 nice all around tire

Nitto Terra Grappler A/Ts have been great on my truck. Work very well in dry/rain/snow conditions.

I talked my dad into getting a set for his F350, and he likes them a lot better than his old favorite BFG ATs. Plus they were quite a bit cheaper.

I liked the performance of the Bridgestone Dueler Revos more, but those don't last long the way I drive.

Back