whats goin on everyone, im new to the site | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

whats goin on everyone, im new to the site

Brandyn85

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Explorer Eddie Bauer
My name is Brandyn i just recently bought a 98 eddie bauer, white on tan, i've always been a chevy guy myself not too much into fords, but somehow i ended up with this one. and im pretty happy with it. not too sure what im going to do with it yet, probably a 2 inch lift with some 31's or 32's, nothing too exciting. but first things first i need to take care if this tranny shift flare. i will be rebuilding my valve body next weekend hopefully, i had to do the same thing on our 99 4runner. but i only paid 2700 bucks for it, and if i can get it all straightened out for fairly cheap i'll be happy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey there!
welcome!

you will find LOTS of info about that flare issue on here.

as a matter of fact.. my friend over corrected that problem on his explorer a little too much.. it shifts so hard he breaks loose on wet roads if hes not careful :nono:
no bueno

welcome u got pics of it

i'll snap a couple pictures of it today after work. how did he "over fix" the flare?

Back