• Register Today It's free!

Whats in the skyjacker

B-MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Chico,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB
For those of you who have it what comes in the Skyjacker 2" kit. For $150 it cant come with much. Anyone have any comments about it. I want to add that to the body lift so I can clear 33's easily but I mostly want to upgrade the stock susp.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is there a web site where i can find this?

I'm pretty sure all it comes with is the 2" lift coil springs and a 2" add-a-leaf. The adjustable camber bushings may or may not be included. Shocks are not included, but they are not that expensive. I helped with the install of this lift on an 87 Ranger and it's pretty easy to do. You can probably get it done at a leisurely pace on a Saturday.

thanks for the rplies. I know its easy and putting stuff on is never a concern of mine. I 've done a lot of other stuff but I just thought it was really cheap. How much do you think a good et of shocks would run me. skyjacker shocks i mean

Stephen S is right it just comes with new coils and add a leafs.

I have been running with the Skyjacker 2" lift for four years now. I have never rubbed the BFG 31X10.50 tires. The biggest hassle was getting it aligned properly. It was first aligned by a computer and I was told it would never come into alignment(even after camber bushings). After some serious tire wear I got it done right without a computer!

Back