• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

What's new in the world of Rock 'n Roll?

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I can't think of any decent "commercial" groups that have come up in say the last 5 years. Can anyone point me to some new "good stuff"???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
Fitz and the Tantrums just released a new album...

I gave up on commercial radio. I stream KCRW and indie 103.1 now, it's amazing the stuff that is out that you never hear. Luckily, FATT is starting to make inroads on TV and some radio, but the first album was awesome, second one is killer too.

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
The new album is a little more mainstream, try last time... Mowtownish revival...

Music is really taking a step back it seems, especially with autotune. Completely ridiculous.

OffTrac

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Dublin, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4
The Black Keys

They are "new" but sound old. I think you'll like them if you haven't heard them already.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k8es2BNloE">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8">YouTube Link</a>
Thickfreakness!

They've been around but have been picking up in popularity. 3 of the discs on my cd changer are the Black Keys. The other three are JJ Grey & Mofro.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
Last edited:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rick Small world... Met an EF member today Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
inkjunkie People of Wally World..... Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
Rick If the world ends tomorrow... Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
Stic-o JP goes to The World's Largest One Day Charity Car Show! Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
Rick Explorers across the world - How are Explorers being used?? Exploring everything under the sun!! 40
IZwack World record 1,626 miles on one tank of diesel Exploring everything under the sun!! 12
Flounder Explorer Forum at the World Cup Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
JDraper World Record Drive in the Standing Mile Exploring everything under the sun!! 2
gmanpaint Front Newspaper pages from around the world! Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
KillerB74 Congrats USA - World Junior Hockey Champions Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
Tbars4 301 ft.car jump is new world record Exploring everything under the sun!! 18
SoBeLover What is this world coming to? Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
W The World According To Americans Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
J Your world right now as you see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
R College World Series Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
Flandry World population to pass 6,666,666,666 tonight Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
H 3 Wheeler World Forum Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
JMan689 World of Wheels 08 Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
I World of Wheels 08 Atl. Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
E World's Wussiest Gangsters! Exploring everything under the sun!! 25
B Very sad day for doggie world Exploring everything under the sun!! 6
IZwack Fone-eh-tick Pronunciations for World Leaders Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
E little league world series Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
302Xplorer World Clock Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
BrooklynBay The world's messiest cars. Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
Turdle Will this help bring world peace? Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
B World Of Warcraft Exploring everything under the sun!! 20
Rick Eyelash transplants set to sweep nip tuck world Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
Rick Eyelash transplants set to sweep nip tuck world Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
9 Waynes World 2 Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
E what i live for, my favorite toys/place in the world Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
'97 V8 World Trade Center Exploring everything under the sun!! 29
T Leaving the explorer world Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
MONMIX How your world can change in seconds Exploring everything under the sun!! 93
Rick Bizarre Sex Laws From Around The World Exploring everything under the sun!! 21
F WOW world of warcraft Exploring everything under the sun!! 16
R Largest bear in the world. Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
H World's cutest Everett, WA German Shepherd named Kaviik Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
B World's Coolest Dog.. Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
Rhett Steve Fossett flies around the world Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
TSTONE Ther world just keeps getting stranger every day Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
O "Home Of The World's Worst Weather" Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
O Truck World Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
mmpc Team America: World Police Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
T WTF is this world coming to?!? Exploring everything under the sun!! 12
aldive Red Adair, world-renowned firefighter, dies Exploring everything under the sun!! 6
R And You Thought The World Was Scary Yesterday .... Exploring everything under the sun!! 98
S most ugly, most cr*p car in the world? Exploring everything under the sun!! 40
X World's Strongest 8 year old. Exploring everything under the sun!! 20
Mike whats this world comming to? Exploring everything under the sun!! 6