• Register Today It's free!

whats the difference

freetodragdoors

Reaction score
City, State
south brunswick nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 explorer
what is the difference between superlift 5.5 lift and the superlift superrunner 5.5 lift? also if anyone has these lifts could you give me some feed back about them (do you like it do you not).

about how much did you pay for the kit? does it come with everything you need or is there other parts i need to buy? thanks

Never bought one but if I recall, the standard kit is just drop brackets, springs and shocks. The Superrunner kit includes the standard kit, plus extended radius arms and the superrunner steering kit. Unless you are just going for looks, get the Superrunner kit. It may be more expensive, but its worth the extra cost.

The Superlift Superrunner suspension kit just includes the extended radius arms. The steering kit is a separate option.

Honestly I wouldn't get anything at all from Superlift, their TTB stuff just isn't that great (the steering kit was a novel idea, but poorly executed. Plan on modifying it to correct it's geometry if you do get one).

The Skyjacker Class II kits (extended RAs) I've found are about the best you can get these days, although even they still have a few minor flaws. I'd still get the SJ over SL any day of the week though.

Back