what's the strangest item you have found | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what's the strangest item you have found

when i worked as a body man ford a ford dealer, i found a empty whiskey bottle inside a van door (the guy was complaining about a "thumping sound" every time he opened or closed it. also found a factory tool jammed in a spot in the a pillar with a note attached to it saying "you lucky *******, you finally found it". then one of my buddy's had to pull a trains out of a then bran new tempo because it wouldn't move (it didn't even have 10kms on it). when he pulled the trans, someone at the factory wrote "F*&K YOU" on the torque converter.

i just remembered today what i found in a mondeo i had for a short while, has come in handy a few times as well.... a bluefin code reader, boxed with instructions and working!!! that was a good find.

When my older brother bought a series3 land rover I found a boomerang wedged behind the dash, and being a kid I took it out for a go and yes it worked, straight through a window!
Still can feel my dads fingers tweeking my ear!
Ouch!

Back