whats wrong??? HHO | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

whats wrong??? HHO

ccb243

Reaction score
OK i have an 02 explorer 4.0L V6,, i bought just a basic kit off of ebay, put it together no problem. when i went to put it on i had the hardest time finding a single vacuum line and the explorer so i went straight into the intake after the mas and before the throttle body. is this gonna create a vacuum?, also for some reason i don't believe I'm generating hho, i have the "fizzing" of the electrolyte but no gas in the top of the jar. im not blowing any fuses... just needing a little guidance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it seems to be impossible to take a picture of this at night, i have a video thats probably the way to see it and even with that its not to clear

i dont think it'll create much vacuum from their, if you tie into you vacuum line, check out my picture
9zotxe.jpg

im not sure if you tend to see HHO, but you should see some bubbling. how much baking soda did you put it? without maf enhancer and o2 extender, and another cell you might not see any increase in MPG

what kind of car do you have? i cant find any vacuum lines at all any where on my car... im using just over a 1/4 tsp of baking soda to 1 liter of water... maf enhancer is on the way...

if anyone knows anything about an 02 and where some vacuum lines are at let me know, im gunna rip the kit apart today and rebuild it hoping to fi x some leaks and be able to produce more gas, ill keep everyone informed. thanks

with those super basic generators you wont see much if any MPG gain cause they dont produce much as is, plus with a v6 or v8 we need more then a 4banger does, look into getting Stainless steel plates, kinda like this
6532_1.jpg

i bought this one, gonna try it out, should do ALOT better then the basic ones we have, alot more surface area

where did u buy that from???? my biggest problem is not being able to create a vacuum, again i must be retarded because i cannot find a single line on my 40. v6

vacuum lines on my 03 ranger where a ***** to find to install a boost gauge, ended up the wrong lines and such...but then finally just went off the brake booster (not running any boost right now, untill spring). i dont think you HAVE to have it to a vacuum, the air intake will create something of a vacuum, just not as powerful as in the intake.....thats where all your air is getting into your engine, soo you might as well plop the feeding point there

i used the brake booster for a vacuum gauge, but i was saying that was the only vacuum line i could find on my truck (saying they are very sparce)

Back